04/05/2017

Beauty Travel Must Haves




beauty travel must haves 

Whether it's staycation or vacation I try to keep my makeup essentials minimal especially if the destination i'll be going is hot.






NARS tinted moisturizer / St.Morits
Lightweight and medium coverage


LAURA MERCIER FOUNDATION POWDER
When I don't feel like to wear tinted moisturizer or anything heavy, i'll apply this powder and its high coverage. 

MAKEUP WIPES
I only use wipes when I travel and wipes that I used constantly change every time I done use it all


NARS RADIANT CONCEALER/
I only use wipes when I travel and wipes that I used constantly change every time I done use it all


MAKE UP FOR EVER PRIMER
Always prime!


BENEFIT HIGHLIGHTER
Travel size make it so convenient and add extra glow to your face





Shared what's your beauty travel must haves 
by comment down below, 
see ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment