04/04/2017

The Body Shop Skincare


Hello!
Today I will share my skincare routine. I started using The Body Shop from my mom. She quite a fan of it, so we basically share the same products. We have dry skin and its extremely annoying. What ever we used it still not effective but currently we are using these products. Me and my mom have slightly different routine so here's are mine..




1. Drops Of Light, Liquid Peel
I only wear once a week only when my skin really oily. Put generous amount on the face, massage till all peel and rinse.

2. Drops Of Youth Concentrate
I apply this after toner, let it sink before I continue the next step. I love this a lot, smells good as well.

3. Oils Of Life Facial Oil
I slather this when I was in flight to London. It last very long.. 13 hours flight! but i'm not a fan to apply makeup on top of this even so once in a while i'll layer it.





I hope somehow help any of you who have dry skin and hope you enjoy this post. Reach me at any of my social to let me know what would you like to see from me for the next post. Take care!

No comments :

Post a Comment